Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Date A Cowboy?

I recently - just for fun - completed my profile on Date A Cowboy and uploaded a photo. The photo is the same one I use for this blog. I was curious to see what would happen.

I received a message that two men (both within the age range I mention in my profile) had recently uploaded photos. I decided to check them out. One is a little older than me, the other a little younger. The profile of the younger one didn't impress me. The other one sounded interesting and it looked like we had a few things in common, so I sent him a flirt. Since my account is free, I can't send messages. The flirt said something like "I like your profile." (I can't remember the exact wording.) There has been no response from him yet and I haven't received a message that he viewed my profile.

I have received a message that the other one had viewed my profile, but he hasn't tried to contact me.

Today, Date A Cowboy sent me a message that they found three potential matches for me. All three of them were younger than the age I said I was looking for. One of them was an eighteen-year-old living with his parents! That makes him younger than my younger sister's youngest child! I don't mind younger men, but I'm not a cradle robber.

The plot thickens - just a few minutes ago, a member viewed my profile and sent me a flirt "You are cute." So I flirted back "I'd love to see a photo."

I realize my involvement with this site is still new and I shouldn't expect to meet my cowboy of faith right away. I'll give it more time and see what happens. It has the potential to be an interesting ride!

I apologize for a much shorter than normal blog today. I will update what's happening with Date A Cowboy as time passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment